RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audio not working in ES or Emulators

2 posters

Go down

Audio not working in ES or Emulators Empty Audio not working in ES or Emulators

Post by vatai 29/01/21, 12:23 pm

I am trying to run on a Lenovo Legion 5, Ryzen 7, with Nvidia GTX 1660ti. Strangely, the text is not displaying well. (See image) Audio not working in ES or Emulators Base_p10

However, the largest issue is I have no audio whatsoever. Not in ES, or in any emulators. Any thoughts? I've tried re-installing audio drivers - and audio works on everything else I run on the machine.

Thanks
vatai
vatai

Back to top Go down

Audio not working in ES or Emulators Empty Re: Audio not working in ES or Emulators

Post by vatai 29/01/21, 12:24 pm

I should have checked this screenshot before attaching it - seems to not demonstrate what I was seeing. Regardless, audio is main concern here.
vatai
vatai

Back to top Go down

Audio not working in ES or Emulators Empty Re: Audio not working in ES or Emulators

Post by vatai 29/01/21, 01:13 pm

My dxdiag says I'm running DirectX 12, with no sound issues (checked after seeing FAQ, but FAQ suggests ES sound works, mine doesn't) - however DirectX download link is broken.
vatai
vatai

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 29/01/21, 02:25 pm

Hello

Please add an avatar, and then it will work better Smile

Joke aside, have you try the EmulationStation thing first, or not ?
if yes, can you please try to reinstall VC++ Redistributables x86 and x64 ?
getupor
getupor
Admin

vatai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vatai 04/02/21, 01:34 am

Regretfully, I was so frustrated, yet loving Retrobat so much, that I just started re-installing everything. All audio works now - wish I knew exactly which action fixed. Rendering of fonts is still a little weird in fullscreen - even if I change the resolution to native in retrobat.ini.

Thanks.
vatai
vatai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down