RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Change the difficult of cps 2 games on retrobat

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Change the difficult of cps 2 games on retrobat Empty [RESOLVED] Change the difficult of cps 2 games on retrobat

Post by nanduszen 18/05/23, 01:44 am

Tittle says it all. Im trying to change the difficult level on Marvel super heroes, while running on cps2.
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Change the difficult of cps 2 games on retrobat Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Change the difficult of cps 2 games on retrobat

Post by Lorenzolamas 18/05/23, 01:45 am

Hi,...
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Change the difficult of cps 2 games on retrobat Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Change the difficult of cps 2 games on retrobat

Post by nanduszen 18/05/23, 01:47 am

Hello, i'm sorry, but i read the FAQ and did not see the section about this particular issue. Would you please direct me to it?
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 18/05/23, 01:52 am

Just push R3 ingame.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

nanduszen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nanduszen 18/05/23, 01:55 am

Yes, thank you! Just found out! <3
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down