RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enquiry on Installation of ES Theme Platform from a Retrobat Enthusiast

2 posters

Go down

Enquiry on Installation of ES Theme Platform from a Retrobat Enthusiast Empty Enquiry on Installation of ES Theme Platform from a Retrobat Enthusiast

Post by nanduszen 19/05/23, 04:50 pm

Hello esteemed Retrobat community,

I hope this post finds you all in good health and high spirits.

I am writing to you all today as I seek your assistance regarding a matter that I have found myself eager to resolve. As an avid participant in this magnificent community, I've always been impressed by the profound knowledge and kind assistance shared by the members. Hence, it's only natural for me to seek your guidance once more.

I have recently stumbled upon a fascinating theme named ES Theme Platform, which has piqued my curiosity. This theme, available at the following link: https://github.com/lehcimcramtrebor/es-theme-platform, has impressed me with its visually appealing design and layout. However, I am admittedly a bit stumped about how to proceed with the installation process.

Although I've tried to follow the directions provided, I've found myself in unfamiliar territory. While I am by no means a novice, this particular installation process seems to be a challenge, to say the least.

If it is not too much trouble, would it be possible for any of you to provide a more detailed guide or, perhaps, step-by-step instructions on how to install this theme on Retrobat? I would greatly appreciate any insight or clarification that could be provided regarding this process.

Additionally, if anyone has personal experiences or tips regarding this theme, I would be grateful if you could share them with me. I am sure that your knowledge and advice could not only benefit me, but also serve as valuable information for other community members who might have a similar interest in this theme.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post. I eagerly anticipate your helpful responses and appreciate any guidance you may be able to offer.

In gratitude for your time and assistance, NandusZen.
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

Enquiry on Installation of ES Theme Platform from a Retrobat Enthusiast Empty Re: Enquiry on Installation of ES Theme Platform from a Retrobat Enthusiast

Post by nanduszen 19/05/23, 04:58 pm

Dear Retrobat Community,

Following my previous post about the ES Theme Platform, I'm thrilled to share a video link which gives a fantastic preview of the theme in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gCijPrQxrc.

It provides a great visual showcase of the theme's design and layout, which might intrigue you as much as it did me.

Feel free to check it out when you get a moment.

Best regards,
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

Enquiry on Installation of ES Theme Platform from a Retrobat Enthusiast Empty Re: Enquiry on Installation of ES Theme Platform from a Retrobat Enthusiast

Post by nanduszen 19/05/23, 05:01 pm

I've managed to download the ES Theme Platform as a zip file. Could you kindly guide me through the process of installing this theme on Retrobat?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 19/05/23, 05:14 pm

Enquiry on Installation of ES Theme Platform from a Retrobat Enthusiast Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nanduszen 19/05/23, 05:18 pm

getupor wrote:Hello

Better try this way

http://getupor.free.fr/Retrobat/Theme.mp4

Thank you for your swift response. I have already installed all available themes through the Retrobat platform. However, I'm particularly interested in the ES Theme Platform that I recently linked. Could you kindly confirm if this theme is available through the Retrobat platform as well?
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 19/05/23, 05:38 pm

In my video, it's platform theme that I have downloaded.

Enquiry on Installation of ES Theme Platform from a Retrobat Enthusiast Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

nanduszen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down