RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] No sound on retrobat

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] No sound on retrobat Empty [RESOLVED] No sound on retrobat

Post by nanduszen 10/06/23, 07:27 am

Hi everyone. After i installed a new nvme i get no sound when running games on retrobat, i get menu sounds when navigating on the platform but no sound when running games. Anyone know what could be causing this issue?

Emulation was just fine before. This happened after i copied retrobat from my hd to the this NVME. The drive letter is the same as before D:.

Thank you in advance.
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] No sound on retrobat Empty Re: [RESOLVED] No sound on retrobat

Post by nanduszen 10/06/23, 07:47 am

nanduszen wrote:Hi everyone. After i installed a new nvme i get no sound when running games on retrobat, i get menu sounds when navigating on the platform but no sound when running games. Anyone know what could be causing this issue?

Emulation was just fine before. This happened after i copied retrobat from my hd to the this NVME. The drive letter is the same as before D:.

Thank you in advance.

I also forgot to mention this happened after i reinstalled windows, do you think it might be something to do with DX? Should i install a different version? Im currently using windows 10 pro.
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 10/06/23, 07:48 am

Hello,

Yes you don't have the right directx installed, just following the prerequisites on our website and install directx9

[RESOLVED] No sound on retrobat Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

nanduszen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nanduszen 10/06/23, 08:03 am

tartifless wrote:Hello,

Yes you don't have the right directx installed, just following the prerequisites on our website and install directx9

"Touché, mon ami. Je tiens à exprimer ma plus profonde gratitude pour votre aide précieuse sur le forum RetroBat.

Your suggestion to install DirectX 9 was spot on. I am glad to inform you that it was indeed the missing piece of the puzzle. After installing DX9, the sound in my games has been successfully restored.

It's impressive how such a seemingly small detail could have such a profound impact. Your deep understanding of the system and your ability to pinpoint the issue is truly admirable.

Please accept my sincerest thanks for your time, patience, and expertise. I am sure that many others on this forum also benefit from your knowledge and dedication.

Keep up the fantastic work and happy gaming to us all!

Best regards,
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down