RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Move all of Retrobat and folders into new SD card

3 posters

Go down

Move all of Retrobat and folders into new SD card Empty Move all of Retrobat and folders into new SD card

Post by OffsideJRZ2 14/07/23, 02:26 am

I have Retrobat installed, working, with all the roms I want. I need to free up some storage on my device, so I got a sd card. How to I effectively move everything onto my SD card?
OffsideJRZ2
OffsideJRZ2

Back to top Go down

Move all of Retrobat and folders into new SD card Empty Re: Move all of Retrobat and folders into new SD card

Post by Lorenzolamas 14/07/23, 01:45 pm

"Hi" ... Mad 

install retrobat on your SDcard, or use symlinks (download section of the retrobat website)

Read thze forum rules, say "hello", and choose an avatar please.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Move all of Retrobat and folders into new SD card Empty Re: Move all of Retrobat and folders into new SD card

Post by hozerino 08/08/23, 12:38 am

Hello, you can also just move the C:/RetroBat folder into the SDCard and fix the shortcuts left on your PC. Not sure if the 100% best way, but I'm pretty sure RetroBat is an excellent portable program.
hozerino
hozerino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down