RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Hotkeys in Dolphin

Go down

[RESOLVED] Hotkeys in Dolphin Empty [RESOLVED] Hotkeys in Dolphin

Post by jerethi 09/08/23, 06:27 am

Greetings!

I recently encountered an issue with the Dolphin emulator (video aspect ratio was acting up). After troubleshooting didn't resolve the issue, I decided to do a clean install of Dolphin by deleting the contents of the Dolphin folder, then re-downloading it through Retrobat. Happily, that solved the problem! However, I am experiencing a new issue now - for some reason, I cannot get any Hotkeys to work in Dolphin anymore. The only Hotkey that works properly is the Exit Dolphin Hotkey. Save states, pause, etc. will not work any longer. They worked previously before I deleted and reinstalled Dolphin. Really don't understand what's happening here!

Last edited by jerethi on 13/08/23, 07:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
jerethi
jerethi

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Hotkeys in Dolphin Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Hotkeys in Dolphin

Post by jerethi 10/08/23, 05:23 pm

Hello! Just checking in to see if anyone have any thoughts on this? Many thanks!
jerethi
jerethi

Back to top Go down

Post by jerethi 13/08/23, 07:33 pm

Reporting back. I managed to solve this. I had saved my original Dolphin installation folder, and started browsing through that for any relevant files. In the User/Config folder, I found a "Hotkeys.ini" file, and copied that into the new directory. Hotkeys now seem to work again.
jerethi
jerethi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down