RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] GC dolphin FMV playback issue

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] GC dolphin FMV playback issue Empty [RESOLVED] GC dolphin FMV playback issue

Post by jessereb@gmail.com 31/12/23, 10:15 pm

Happy New Year All!
I have an issue with launching gamecube games such as  4X4 EVO 2 that have FMV intro's and FMV menu's. The game crawls at something like 3 FPS until im able to get into the game which at that point runs fine no issues. I have looked around and it seems there is an issue with games that used bink video? I saw a post somewhere mentioned changing the audio codec, but not sure where i do that in retrobat.

Can anyone confirm a fix please?
I have a high powered AMD Ryzen 7840 with 780M IGPU. Game runs fine, just the FMV intro. thanks in advance!
jessereb@gmail.com
jessereb@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] GC dolphin FMV playback issue Empty Re: [RESOLVED] GC dolphin FMV playback issue

Post by getupor 01/01/24, 02:47 pm

Hello

Happy new year, and welcome here.

In this case (and for this game), it's possible that activate the option to enable dual core thread can help.
Can you do the test ?

[RESOLVED] GC dolphin FMV playback issue 2024-010

[RESOLVED] GC dolphin FMV playback issue Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

getupor likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] GC dolphin FMV playback issue Empty Re: [RESOLVED] GC dolphin FMV playback issue

Post by jessereb@gmail.com 01/01/24, 05:27 pm

That worked! You are a genius! Loving retrobat and this community Smile
jessereb@gmail.com
jessereb@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down