RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Sort systems by year of release?

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Sort systems by year of release? Empty [RESOLVED] Sort systems by year of release?

Post by fmtt1111 Thu 10 Aug 2023 - 18:47

Hey there! I've been searching over the internet for few hours how to do this and still can't figure out if it's possible.

Is it possible to sort the systems/consoles in the main menu (such as Atari 2600 and NES) by the year they have released? Or at least be able to sort them alphabetically?

Currently the systems I have in the main menu are all kind of randomly listed, and I don't understand how to sort them in some way to make scrolling through the main menu look like there is some sort of logic to the way they are listed.
fmtt1111
fmtt1111

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Sort systems by year of release? Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Sort systems by year of release?

Post by Tltlvilus Sun 20 Aug 2023 - 15:07

EDIT

[RESOLVED] Sort systems by year of release? Kj38ms10

Last edited by Tltlvilus on Sun 20 Aug 2023 - 15:40; edited 1 time in total
Tltlvilus
Tltlvilus

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Sort systems by year of release? Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Sort systems by year of release?

Post by Lorenzolamas Sun 20 Aug 2023 - 15:20

Please don't touch Retrobat systeme files. NEVER

[RESOLVED] Sort systems by year of release? KJ38ms5
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down