RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Bezels not working when I add a new system (PS2, Wii, Gamecube)

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Bezels not working when I add a new system (PS2, Wii, Gamecube) Empty [RESOLVED] Bezels not working when I add a new system (PS2, Wii, Gamecube)

Post by Defy9 13/08/23, 01:00 pm

Hi,

I recently downloaded a pack to get me help started with RetroBat.

Everything works well but then when I tried to add a new system (PS2, WII and Gamecube) the bezels do not appear? I've gone into the settings and made sure they exist and that the decorations is set to DEFAULT (it shows the bezel in the menu) but when I launch the game, the bezel does not appear?

It's worth noting that I also loaded up PSP games and the bezel did not initially appear, however after changing it to PPSSPP LIBERTO the bezels started working.

There doesn't seem to be an option available for the other systems though.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

[RESOLVED] Bezels not working when I add a new system (PS2, Wii, Gamecube) 53Kld2KTm8Yl
Defy9
Defy9

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Bezels not working when I add a new system (PS2, Wii, Gamecube) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Bezels not working when I add a new system (PS2, Wii, Gamecube)

Post by Tltlvilus 20/08/23, 05:50 pm

Hello, i don't think that 16:9 systems/games need any bezels, maybe if u set the emulator to run in 4:3 the bezels will appear?
Tltlvilus
Tltlvilus

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Bezels not working when I add a new system (PS2, Wii, Gamecube) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Bezels not working when I add a new system (PS2, Wii, Gamecube)

Post by Lorenzolamas 20/08/23, 06:24 pm

it depend the GPU and the video driver selected on Retrobat.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Defy9 27/08/23, 10:39 am

Thanks all got it sorted!
Defy9
Defy9

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down