RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamecube controller not working when launched through emulationstation

4 posters

Go down

Gamecube controller not working when launched through emulationstation Empty Gamecube controller not working when launched through emulationstation

Post by LiquidDivide 11/10/22, 04:41 am

I have retrobat all setup and everything seems to be working, except for my controller settings with Gamecube. All my other systems work just fine. But if I launch a gamecube game from retrobat's emulationstation, my controller doesn't work at all. The keyboard works, but I don't know my hotkey enable button, so there's not much I can do with just that. If I launch retroarch directly, I can run gamecube games with my controller just fine. But not from emulationstation. Any ideas? My controller is a Logitech f310 in xinput mode. I'm running retrobat 4.0.2-20210710 (at least, that's whats in the ES System Settings -> Information -> Version field).
LiquidDivide
LiquidDivide

Back to top Go down

Gamecube controller not working when launched through emulationstation Empty Re: Gamecube controller not working when launched through emulationstation

Post by getupor 11/10/22, 07:58 am

Hello.
Are you trying to use the dolphin core, or Dolphin standalone ?

Gamecube controller not working when launched through emulationstation Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gamecube controller not working when launched through emulationstation Empty Re: Gamecube controller not working when launched through emulationstation

Post by LiquidDivide 11/10/22, 08:01 am

Dolphin core. I don't even know how to set it up to use the standalone, honestly.
LiquidDivide
LiquidDivide

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 11/10/22, 08:30 am

Try with the standalone (which is better i think)

https://retrobat.forumgaming.fr/t135-faq-retrobat-wip#909

getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidDivide 11/10/22, 05:02 pm

I’ll give this a shot, but it’s not really a solution. I play a lot via streaming, so having retroarch’s built in hot keys would be ideal.
LiquidDivide
LiquidDivide

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 11/10/22, 07:01 pm

I think that you should give a try with Retrobat V5 beta.
Then force Xinput, and Vulkan on per-system menu.

getupor
getupor
Admin

nightsy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidDivide 13/10/22, 03:24 am

I’ll give that a try tomorrow.
LiquidDivide
LiquidDivide

Back to top Go down

Post by nightsy 30/11/22, 11:36 pm

hello friend, did you manage to solve your problem? I'm having the same problem here, I've tried using a PS4 and Xbox One controller and in both cases I can't play Gamecube games through the RetroBat interface
nightsy
nightsy

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 30/11/22, 11:41 pm

Hello
Have you try by swapping on Dolphin standalone, or V5 beta as described above ?

getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nightsy 01/12/22, 12:19 am

getupor wrote:I think that you should give a try with Retrobat V5 beta.
Then force Xinput, and Vulkan on per-system menu.

Can you tell me where I can download the Retrobat V5 beta version?
nightsy
nightsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 01/12/22, 12:25 am

Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

nightsy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down