RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Wii U motion control setup help

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Wii U motion control setup help Empty [RESOLVED] Wii U motion control setup help

Post by chrispal023 13/09/23, 07:57 pm

Hello everyone!

Hope you all are having a great day. I am having an issue with using motion control on my dualsense PS5 controller. I followed some instructions that I found doing some reasearch on Google and have done the steps taken to set up within CEMU. there are quite a few games that require motion control in order to progress in a game. I also checked the Wii U configurations within Retrobat and I do not see an option to emulate the controller like you can with playing Wii games. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by Lorenzolamas on 14/09/23, 01:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Resolved)
chrispal023
chrispal023

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Wii U motion control setup help Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Wii U motion control setup help

Post by tartifless 13/09/23, 09:21 pm

Hi,
Retrobat will automatically enable motion in Cemu if you enable the option "ENABLE MOTION" in the CONTROLS submenu of the advanced system or game settings.
It works fir dualshocks, dualsense and switch pro controllers.

I have a DS and just tested, works fine.

[RESOLVED] Wii U motion control setup help Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Wii U motion control setup help Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Wii U motion control setup help

Post by chrispal023 13/09/23, 09:43 pm

Thank you for your response and help. To confirm I would need to go into CEMU and enable the option "ENABLE MOTION" in the controls menu of CEMU, not in Retrobat, correct? Thanks again and much appreciated!
chrispal023
chrispal023

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 13/09/23, 09:52 pm

Hello

Nope, in RetroBat
All settings must be done there

[RESOLVED] Wii U motion control setup help 2023-050

getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 13/09/23, 10:07 pm

In RetroBat, not in CEMU

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chrispal023 13/09/23, 11:20 pm

You're awesome! Thank you so much!!! :-)
chrispal023
chrispal023

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down