RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Folders or Merge Roms

2 posters

Go down

Favorite Folders or Merge Roms Empty Favorite Folders or Merge Roms

Post by Ren282 22/09/23, 04:12 pm

Came on here hoping to see if there was any way to either

A. Merge multiple Roms together say like Streets of Rage 3 and Bare Knuckles III together and when I pick it an option to play either appears
Would also like it for Sonic 3 & Knuckles so I could choose between one of the 3 versions

B. Being able to favorite folders or somehow manually add them would also work as its the work around I found but being unable to add folders to collections or favorites is a huge bummer
Also being unable to scrap only folders makes getting all the media a huge pain but you know I'm willing to deal with that to get it how I like

Thanks in advance
Ren282
Ren282

Back to top Go down

Favorite Folders or Merge Roms Empty Re: Favorite Folders or Merge Roms

Post by DeadVoivod 22/09/23, 11:02 pm

Hi,

A. Just add both games and rename, I doubt merging is possible, it's not LaunchBox.
B. Why are you adding folders?
DeadVoivod
DeadVoivod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren282 22/09/23, 11:33 pm

Hello!

And its like I said since I can't find way to merge have simply put them in a folder looks allot cleaner then having multiple versions of the same game
Several games I like to do this for but issue comes in if I want to Favorite or make another Collection I can't use Folders which I'd strongly like to do if there's no way to do so even if tedious then well I can still put the individual games I suppose
Still considering you can place Scrapped stuff on Folders I kinda wish we could customize just a bit further ah well
Ren282
Ren282

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down