RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulator Sound/ Speed Slow

2 posters

Go down

Emulator Sound/ Speed Slow Empty Emulator Sound/ Speed Slow

Post by GazGamer42 03/10/23, 09:27 pm

A lot of my emulator games and audio are distorting/slow gameplay. They were running fine before somethings changed. Retrobat V5 When playing roms in Retroarch it’s all fine, but when launch in Retrobat they slow down and distort. System is Windows 10,64,8Gb memory I tuned my laptop using Pegasus to run faster.
GazGamer42
GazGamer42

Back to top Go down

Emulator Sound/ Speed Slow Empty Re: Emulator Sound/ Speed Slow

Post by Lorenzolamas 03/10/23, 10:02 pm

Hi... Rolling Eyes
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

GazGamer42 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GazGamer42 04/10/23, 02:47 am

Hi! I forgot to say Hello, first time here....So my Amiga games are still slow/distorted audio in Retrobat, but when I go into the Retroarch and run them on PUAE 2021 they work perfect speed and sound. Will Retrobat allow me to change the core to PUAE 2021 I have tried that before and it always wants me to download or default to PUAE. I would love to run Retrobat in PUAE 2021 or just get the games sounding as good in Retrobat as I'm getting them on Retroarch direct.
GazGamer42
GazGamer42

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 04/10/23, 12:25 pm

Hi,

We do not develop emulators, the emulators present in retrobat are the same as in retroarch.
If it is slow in Retrobat it is because the settings are different, so modify the settings (for example the retroarch video driver) in the emulator options from Retrobat not directly from Retroarch. It's simpler than asking to add a new emulator which will require hours of dev.
Give us more information about your system. processors? GPU?
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down