RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI! All sound from PC is going through HDMI connected TV, but once a game loads, the sound comes from the PC's built in speaker

2 posters

Go down

HI! All sound from PC is going through HDMI connected TV, but once a game loads, the sound comes from the PC's built in speaker Empty HI! All sound from PC is going through HDMI connected TV, but once a game loads, the sound comes from the PC's built in speaker

Post by tranquil_parrot_02387 03/01/24, 07:00 pm

HELLO and Happy NY Everyone!

I am using retrobat on an optiplex i7, connected to a Hisense 55in tv. Anything I play on the computer has audio coming through the TV. Youtube videos, etc all output fine through the tv.

When I open retrobat, the music/sounds from the landing screen play through the TV. The preview videos that show when you switch from game to game play audio through the TV. But when I select a game and it loads up, the audio is now playing through the built in PC speaker.

COMPUTER SOUNDS: tv audio
YOUTUBE VIDEOS: tv audio
RETROBAT LANDING/HOME SCREENS: tv audio
GAME PREVIEW SCREENS: tv audio
ACTUAL GAMEPLAY: pc speaker

Last edited by tranquil_parrot_02387 on 03/01/24, 07:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
tranquil_parrot_02387
tranquil_parrot_02387

Back to top Go down

HI! All sound from PC is going through HDMI connected TV, but once a game loads, the sound comes from the PC's built in speaker Empty Re: HI! All sound from PC is going through HDMI connected TV, but once a game loads, the sound comes from the PC's built in speaker

Post by tranquil_parrot_02387 03/01/24, 07:14 pm

Lorenzolamas wrote:"Hi"

HAAAAAYYYYYYY
tranquil_parrot_02387
tranquil_parrot_02387

Back to top Go down

HI! All sound from PC is going through HDMI connected TV, but once a game loads, the sound comes from the PC's built in speaker Empty Re: HI! All sound from PC is going through HDMI connected TV, but once a game loads, the sound comes from the PC's built in speaker

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down