RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] When starting ryujinx, the system language is forced to change to american english

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] When starting ryujinx, the system language is forced to change to american english Empty [RESOLVED] When starting ryujinx, the system language is forced to change to american english

Post by yamanobe Fri 13 Oct - 11:35

When starting ryujinx, the system language is forced to change to american english

The emulation settings from retrobat are only for region, not for system language.
However, when I start the game, the system language is changed to american english no matter what settings I have made.
This is an important setting that changes the language of the game software!
How can I change this to my preferred language?
yamanobe
yamanobe

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] When starting ryujinx, the system language is forced to change to american english Empty Re: [RESOLVED] When starting ryujinx, the system language is forced to change to american english

Post by getupor Fri 13 Oct - 11:51

First, please take care about the rules (Choose an avatar, start your post with greetings...)
It will allow to start in good moods.

Then, i don't know which version you were using, but with the stable 5.3, there is allready language support available

[RESOLVED] When starting ryujinx, the system language is forced to change to american english 2023-111

[RESOLVED] When starting ryujinx, the system language is forced to change to american english 2023-112

[RESOLVED] When starting ryujinx, the system language is forced to change to american english Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] When starting ryujinx, the system language is forced to change to american english Empty Re: [RESOLVED] When starting ryujinx, the system language is forced to change to american english

Post by Lorenzolamas Fri 13 Oct - 13:07

Hi, please, choose an avatar, see my signature below.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yamanobe Sun 15 Oct - 23:36

Thank you.
I was stupid, I updated to retry and the item appeared.
yamanobe
yamanobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down