RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Change system nameplate image

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Change system nameplate image Empty [RESOLVED] Change system nameplate image

Post by markbabu Sat 18 Nov - 12:48

Hy guys, I'm trying to get rid of a "colleccion retro" nameplate that appears instead the Pinballfx3 nameplate. There is a way to change a system nameplate image?thanks
markbabu
markbabu

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Change system nameplate image Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Change system nameplate image

Post by getupor Sat 18 Nov - 13:29

Maybe using an official version of Retrobat instead of a pre-build crap thing can help.
Or try with another theme

[RESOLVED] Change system nameplate image Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Change system nameplate image Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Change system nameplate image

Post by markbabu Mon 27 Nov - 17:27

getupor wrote:Maybe using an official version of Retrobat instead of a pre-build crap thing can help.
Or try with another theme

Anyway I've solvedand I want to share howto.
Simply go to folder emulationstation/.emulationstation/themes/foldernameofyourtheme/_inc/logos and put inside a .png image of the system displaying incorrect marquee renaming this image as the system name that you need using the same name of the regarding rom folder.
For example for the Nintendo 3DS you need to rename the png file as 3ds.png as the name of the 3ds roms folder.
Hope to be useful
markbabu
markbabu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down