RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Having problems with key mappings

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Having problems with key mappings Empty [RESOLVED] Having problems with key mappings

Post by PaddaSlagter 17/10/23, 04:44 pm

Hi
I am new to the whole retrobat and retroarch story
I am using a generic usb controller on windows 10 machine. Currently I am struggling to get the mappings figured out.
Configured the mappings in retrobat that's working fine but once i try to run a psx game when i press X i get a retroarch menu. when i press square i saves a state.
so my question is is there a way to set retroarch shortcuts not to interfere with game mappings. The ideal is to have those retroarch shortcuts to keyboard only and game controls on generic remote  
Generic controller is the same as a ps2 controller
Thanks in advance
PaddaSlagter
PaddaSlagter

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Having problems with key mappings Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Having problems with key mappings

Post by tartifless 17/10/23, 04:50 pm

Hi,
It means that you did not set the hotkey correctly

[RESOLVED] Having problems with key mappings Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

PaddaSlagter likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Having problems with key mappings Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Having problems with key mappings

Post by PaddaSlagter 17/10/23, 06:19 pm

Thanks Buddy you are a life saver. i skipped the hotkey because i don't have a extra button lol rookie mistake.
PaddaSlagter
PaddaSlagter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down