RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aditiional options for ps2 is missing after the update

3 posters

Go down

aditiional options for ps2 is missing after the update Empty aditiional options for ps2 is missing after the update

Post by neozbr 24/10/23, 03:54 am

I've updated from 4.0 to 5.3 , everything went well but the aditional option for ps2 is gone.thats the only system the additional options is gone....I can't change anything specially the resolution, I can change in game...but everytime I have to do this..how to solve this issue and the ps2 options appears again ?

other thing after update the confirmation button now is B and not A how to switch back to A confirm and B exit ?

aditiional options for ps2 is missing after the update O9dNffy
neozbr
neozbr

Back to top Go down

aditiional options for ps2 is missing after the update Empty Re: aditiional options for ps2 is missing after the update

Post by getupor 24/10/23, 05:55 am

Hello
Have you got some es-systems customs in your installation?
For switching A and B, you got an option in développer option

aditiional options for ps2 is missing after the update Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

aditiional options for ps2 is missing after the update Empty Re: aditiional options for ps2 is missing after the update

Post by neozbr 25/10/23, 03:30 am

no es-systems customs in your installation 4.0 everything was ok but now with 5.3 the options for ps2 emulator just dissapeared...

I'll take a look at the options to a and b thanks
neozbr
neozbr

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 25/10/23, 10:22 am

Hi,
Can you download this zip: https://wiki.retrobat.org/tutorials/know-issues-and-fixes#yuzu-controller-configuration-failing

And extract it to your retrobat\emulationstation folder ?

aditiional options for ps2 is missing after the update Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down