RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retrobat | PCSX2 | Additional options

5 posters

Go down

Retrobat | PCSX2 | Additional options Empty Retrobat | PCSX2 | Additional options

Post by f00tf00t Mon 10 May - 18:51

Hi there,

I wanted to know if adding addtional options to the PCSX2 options would be possible or if this is something the devs are happy to explore?

Retrobat | PCSX2 | Additional options R1DnPZq

I ask becuase the MTVU option as we know gives the speedup to emulation, however Retrobat clears all options and set most settings to default before running the game.

Please do let me know on the above and if I can assist with testing.

Thank you

f00tf00t
f00tf00t

steliokantos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Retrobat | PCSX2 | Additional options Empty Re: Retrobat | PCSX2 | Additional options

Post by kristianity77 Tue 17 Aug - 1:38

I've been trying to figure this out for a while and I have found out a way around it.

First, install spectabis to your pc (pcsx2 emulator frontend that allows full per game configs)

Copy this program to your roms/Windows folder in retrobat. This will give you a Windows menu now in retrobat with spectabis in it.

If you want you can even drag the icons, videos and banners from the ps2 folder to the Windows one, so that on your retrobat setup, it looks like ps2.

Now when you run spectabis in retrobat, you pick a game, and off you go.
kristianity77
kristianity77

Back to top Go down

Retrobat | PCSX2 | Additional options Empty Re: Retrobat | PCSX2 | Additional options

Post by steliokantos Wed 12 Jan - 12:00

I came here seeking answers to this very thing as well. Every time I change the preset in PCSX2 to safe, balanced, or aggressive, it always reverts back to default on each open in Retrobat. Is there any way to edit an .ini or .cfg file to resolve this? Thanks for the info on Spectabis, will look into that as well.
steliokantos
steliokantos

nightsy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nightsy Sat 10 Dec - 7:59

steliokantos wrote:I came here seeking answers to this very thing as well. Every time I change the preset in PCSX2 to safe, balanced, or aggressive, it always reverts back to default on each open in Retrobat. Is there any way to edit an .ini or .cfg file to resolve this? Thanks for the info on Spectabis, will look into that as well.

i have the same problem, the settings i choose don't stay fixed and go back to default. did you manage to solve?
nightsy
nightsy

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor Sat 10 Dec - 9:03

Hello

It's because settings have not to be done in PCSX2, but directly on Retrobat menu
The contents of these presets are available as option

Retrobat | PCSX2 | Additional options 2022-115

Retrobat | PCSX2 | Additional options Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down