RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atomiswave driving games not steering

3 posters

Go down

Atomiswave driving games not steering Empty Atomiswave driving games not steering

Post by markbabu 04/11/23, 11:51 am

Hi guys, I'm testing the Atomiswave system and I've noticed that in every driving simulator I can't use the steering. The others buttons are working.
I'm using an 8bitdo pad bluetooth that works with no problems in all systems.It has the cross or the levers for moving. I've tried to put "ximput" or "auto" in the atomisw advanced settings drivers,but nothing changes. Also tried to put in the options "automatically configure controller" on or off....nothing changes even!
There is a solution?
markbabu
markbabu

Back to top Go down

Atomiswave driving games not steering Empty Re: Atomiswave driving games not steering

Post by tartifless 04/11/23, 12:53 pm

Hello,

Can you precise what emulator you are using ?
Also, do you happen to be able to make it work without retrobat ? If so we can use the configuration files with the right mapping to fix this is retrobat.

Atomiswave driving games not steering Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Atomiswave driving games not steering Empty Re: Atomiswave driving games not steering

Post by markbabu 04/11/23, 02:25 pm

tartifless wrote:Hello,

Can you precise what emulator you are using ?
Also, do you happen to be able to make it work without retrobat ? If so we can use the configuration files with the right mapping to fix this is retrobat.

I'm using the Flycast one. Even if in the game I'll go in retroarch options and achange something it doesn't work.
I've tried to change the analog lever settings and type of controller in retroarch but nothing. Also I've tried to set the steering to the d pad right and left but it does nothing!
markbabu
markbabu

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 04/11/23, 02:35 pm

So: libretro flycast, right ? What game ?

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markbabu 04/11/23, 03:21 pm

tartifless wrote:So: libretro flycast, right ? What game ?

The game is Faster than speed and also Maximum speed where no control buttons are working
markbabu
markbabu

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 04/11/23, 06:33 pm

Hello
For Faster than Speed, have you got the setup screen before starting game ?

Atomiswave driving games not steering 2023-115

You got also one for Maximum Speed

Atomiswave driving games not steering 2023-116

getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markbabu 04/11/23, 06:48 pm

getupor wrote:Hello
For Faster than Speed, have you got the setup screen before starting game ?

Atomiswave driving games not steering 2023-115

You got also one for Maximum Speed

Atomiswave driving games not steering 2023-116

No I don't even see those screens!! How can I bring them on?

Also I'm testing other emulators and I have a problem with Dolphin emulator with gamecube. I've configured my joypad directly inside the emulator and it works,but when I close a game and retun to Retrobat the joypad is locked and ain't working anymore. I have to exit retrobat!
markbabu
markbabu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down