RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retrobat All games counter shows double of the games that I have in frontend.

2 posters

Go down

Retrobat All games counter shows double of the games that I have in frontend. Empty Retrobat All games counter shows double of the games that I have in frontend.

Post by prokozmox01 28/11/23, 11:39 am

When I want to take a look at how many games I have under all games, it always shows me double the games that I currently have. For example if I have 17 games across many systems then it shows double, it shows that I have 34 games, which is not true. How can i fix this? (The roms are not duplicate, there are only one each of them.)
prokozmox01
prokozmox01

Back to top Go down

Retrobat All games counter shows double of the games that I have in frontend. Empty Re: Retrobat All games counter shows double of the games that I have in frontend.

Post by prokozmox01 28/11/23, 11:40 am

BTW, I'm using the new v6 beta version.
prokozmox01
prokozmox01

Back to top Go down

Retrobat All games counter shows double of the games that I have in frontend. Empty Re: Retrobat All games counter shows double of the games that I have in frontend.

Post by getupor 28/11/23, 04:13 pm

Hello
Have you got some disc games (with .cue / .bin files) ?

PS : please add an avatar Wink

Retrobat All games counter shows double of the games that I have in frontend. Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by prokozmox01 28/11/23, 08:03 pm

Hi, yes i have. Does that cause the problem?
prokozmox01
prokozmox01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down