RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evert game I try to run runs very fast making it unusable

2 posters

Go down

Evert game I try to run runs very fast making it unusable Empty Evert game I try to run runs very fast making it unusable

Post by quinnfam2003 12/12/23, 09:44 pm

I bought a prebuilt system with version 5.3.0 and everything is running crazy fast. Help? Crying or Very sad
quinnfam2003
quinnfam2003

Back to top Go down

Evert game I try to run runs very fast making it unusable Empty Re: Evert game I try to run runs very fast making it unusable

Post by getupor 12/12/23, 09:58 pm

Hello
Well done!
You can now ask the seller what you have to do now.

Evert game I try to run runs very fast making it unusable Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Evert game I try to run runs very fast making it unusable Empty Re: Evert game I try to run runs very fast making it unusable

Post by quinnfam2003 13/12/23, 04:28 pm

I did ask the seller and they said run windows updates and turn Vsync off. I did that and it still does it. I was hoping somebody else might be able to help.
quinnfam2003
quinnfam2003

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 13/12/23, 04:34 pm

Hello

Imagine :
Someone steal you, sale the robbery to someone else, and this third person come back to you to ask you how it works...

We are exactly in this situation. Our devs spend time for free to offer the best emulation system possible, we spend time to give support for people on your free times, and this sellers sell that without any trouble nor respect.

So sorry, but we won't help. You can ask them for refund.

Evert game I try to run runs very fast making it unusable Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quinnfam2003 13/12/23, 05:27 pm

The whole point of forums is to share knowledge. I am not asking for anything, just wondering if anybody knows what might cause this.
quinnfam2003
quinnfam2003

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down