RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] 2nd controller issues with using save states menu (Maybe this isn't fixable and just is the way things work)

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] 2nd controller issues with using save states menu (Maybe this isn't fixable and just is the way things work) Empty [RESOLVED] 2nd controller issues with using save states menu (Maybe this isn't fixable and just is the way things work)

Post by wtstreetglow 12/01/24, 02:33 pm

Hello all!

Hoping someone can give me some guidance on the subject.-- Explained in detail below.

Is it possible to use the second controller to access the save states menu panel when in games?

For whatever reason, I can save/ load from the controller one but not from the second controller.

Is this something that can be changed on my side? And if so, could I get some assistance on getting to this setting.

Thank you all!! Very appreciative of everyone here!!
wtstreetglow
wtstreetglow

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] 2nd controller issues with using save states menu (Maybe this isn't fixable and just is the way things work) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] 2nd controller issues with using save states menu (Maybe this isn't fixable and just is the way things work)

Post by tartifless 12/01/24, 04:14 pm

Hello,

Only player 1 controller has ingame hotkeys

[RESOLVED] 2nd controller issues with using save states menu (Maybe this isn't fixable and just is the way things work) Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] 2nd controller issues with using save states menu (Maybe this isn't fixable and just is the way things work) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] 2nd controller issues with using save states menu (Maybe this isn't fixable and just is the way things work)

Post by wtstreetglow 12/01/24, 09:31 pm

@tartifless

Thank you for this confirmation!!
wtstreetglow
wtstreetglow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down