RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeknoParrot - Full Screen issues with Aleste (example)

2 posters

Go down

TeknoParrot - Full Screen issues with Aleste (example) Empty TeknoParrot - Full Screen issues with Aleste (example)

Post by JohnHeror 08/02/24, 01:23 pm

Hello everyone,

I tried to play the game Aleste through TeknoParrot in Fullscreen mode. My normal resolution is 1440p and the game is set to 1080p. Whenever I start the game it goes in windowed mode. This seems to be a common issue. I tried the high dpi fix but that didn't work. I also downloaded serveral profiles but that didn't have any effect.

Is it possible to let Retrobat start the game in 1080p mode before Teknoparrot does its thing?

In Retrobat I tried to set the resolution to 1080p (see image attachment) but this doesn't have any effect on the output resolution. It still goes to windowed mode. Does anybody know of another fix to play Aleste in fullscreen mode or does this game need me to change my normal resolution to 1080p?

TeknoParrot - Full Screen issues with Aleste (example) Aleste11

Thanks in advance for your response.
JohnHeror
JohnHeror

Back to top Go down

TeknoParrot - Full Screen issues with Aleste (example) Empty Re: TeknoParrot - Full Screen issues with Aleste (example)

Post by tartifless 08/02/24, 02:07 pm

Hello,

Is Retrobat interface windowed or fullscreen ?

TeknoParrot - Full Screen issues with Aleste (example) Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down