RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS button as a hotkey for quick menu in RetroBat

2 posters

Go down

PS button as a hotkey for quick menu in RetroBat Empty PS button as a hotkey for quick menu in RetroBat

Post by Kigama 18/02/24, 05:56 pm

I use a Playstation Dual Shock controller on my Windows 10 PC. It works with the ScpToolkit tool. In RetroArch I can use the PS button as a hotkey for quick menu. I wanted to do the same in RetroBat, but it doesn't work here and I'm wondering how I can set it up correctly. Does anyone know more who could help? Thank you very much!
Kigama
Kigama

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiX5kqu1BfpmlWJ_XZ9WBA

Back to top Go down

PS button as a hotkey for quick menu in RetroBat Empty Re: PS button as a hotkey for quick menu in RetroBat

Post by getupor 18/02/24, 07:03 pm

Hello

We recommend to use "Select" as hotkey, as there is a lot of trouble with special button.
In the same way, DS4windows seems more accurate.

PS button as a hotkey for quick menu in RetroBat Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

PS button as a hotkey for quick menu in RetroBat Empty Re: PS button as a hotkey for quick menu in RetroBat

Post by Kigama 18/02/24, 07:10 pm

Thanks, but with DS4windows I had a lot of problems, ScpToolkit works much better especially if you have multiple Bluetooths. I don't want to use Select because it is used for other things in many games. In Retroarch the PS button works very well, I would have hoped that would be the case in RetroBat as well.
Kigama
Kigama

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 18/02/24, 07:12 pm

Yes, i know that select is used for many other things, but as it's a "hotkey", it will launch special action only when combined with other button.
And i can confirm you that it isn't a problem at all Wink

PS button as a hotkey for quick menu in RetroBat Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Kigama likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kigama 18/02/24, 07:33 pm

OK, thank you, I got your point, this is a good workaround, but still it would be the icing on the cake, if I could us my beloved PS button like I do in RetroArch.  PS button as a hotkey for quick menu in RetroBat 1f605
Kigama
Kigama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down