RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAVE roms in CAVE folder not running, how to config to run from Demul emulator instead of Retroarch?

2 posters

Go down

CAVE roms in CAVE folder not running, how to config to run from Demul emulator instead of Retroarch? Empty CAVE roms in CAVE folder not running, how to config to run from Demul emulator instead of Retroarch?

Post by decayedsin 20/12/20, 07:56 pm

Hi all,
I have the following issue of the Demul games related to the "CAVE" publisher are not running in Retrobat 3.1. All the other systems like Naomi , Naomi 2 , Gaelco, Hikaru run OK, but the ones related to "CAVE" do not run.
I can see in that it is set to only run using Retroarch, I would like to ask for help to how to configure to run using Demul instead since it is not working with Retroarch/ MAME cores.
The Cave games are in a seperate "Cave" folder and not sharing inside the Naomi 2 folder.
Thanks.
decayedsin
decayedsin

Back to top Go down

CAVE roms in CAVE folder not running, how to config to run from Demul emulator instead of Retroarch? Empty Re: CAVE roms in CAVE folder not running, how to config to run from Demul emulator instead of Retroarch?

Post by Lorenzolamas 20/12/20, 10:15 pm

Hello, Cave games run with FBneo(fb alpha) or latest MAME cores.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

decayedsin likes this post

Back to top Go down

CAVE roms in CAVE folder not running, how to config to run from Demul emulator instead of Retroarch? Empty Re: CAVE roms in CAVE folder not running, how to config to run from Demul emulator instead of Retroarch?

Post by decayedsin 21/12/20, 12:20 pm

Thanks for the Quick reply. I have tried the FB cores and they do not work with Deathsmiles, Akai Katana and some others.
But "MAME 2016" did do the job, I did not try that one before. Is "MAME 2016" core still being updated? Like now it is "FB Neo" that is being updated and taking over for the old FB alphas. On the Mame side, which is the core that has the latest updates from the MAME group? The core that says only "MAME" or "MAME 2016"? Just to know which MAME core has the latest up to today.
Thanks again for the help and happy holidays!
decayedsin
decayedsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 21/12/20, 06:59 pm

Mame's core is no longer updated. Now it's the new HBMAME core, but it's not included in Retrobat yet .... soon on V4

happy holidays too ;-)
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

decayedsin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down