RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splitting Amiga in ES / Upcoming release question

3 posters

Go down

Splitting Amiga in ES / Upcoming release question Empty Splitting Amiga in ES / Upcoming release question

Post by flynt 24/01/21, 02:15 pm

Hi,

it would be nice to seperate the Amiga's in ES. Maybe not the homecomputer but the CD32. Is there any plans to do this or can i do it on my own without destroying the update-capability? I mean a way without editing the es_system group tag.

Where can i get an info about plans for the upcoming release? It would be nice to know wich emus (in my case Teknoparrot launcher) you plan to implement, so we dont need to do it on our own. Sorry, i'm not up to date due to a longer brake in this stuff. I saw a video on youtube about a v4 beta, but it doesn't looks like its from the retrobat-team.

Thx

Regards
flynt
flynt

Back to top Go down

Splitting Amiga in ES / Upcoming release question Empty Re: Splitting Amiga in ES / Upcoming release question

Post by BishBashBoz 16/06/22, 05:40 pm

If you use BATGUI, you can edit the systems and remove the group 'amiga' from the one you want split out?
BishBashBoz
BishBashBoz

Back to top Go down

Splitting Amiga in ES / Upcoming release question Empty Re: Splitting Amiga in ES / Upcoming release question

Post by getupor 16/06/22, 06:39 pm

BatGui isn't needed for that.

You got to go on "Game collection settings" then "grouped systems"
Then uncheck the box for Amiga

Splitting Amiga in ES / Upcoming release question 2022-035

Splitting Amiga in ES / Upcoming release question Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BishBashBoz 16/06/22, 07:45 pm

If the OP wants all the Amigas apart from just the CD32 to be separate, the group needs all the other Amiga types in it, as in a4000, a500, a600, a1200. Then you would have a group of all the home computer style Amigas under Amiga, and the CD32 would be a separate item.

I thought that was what they were asking.....I maybe wrong.....
BishBashBoz
BishBashBoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down