RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox and Xbox 360 emulators not working

2 posters

Go down

Xbox and Xbox 360 emulators not working Empty Xbox and Xbox 360 emulators not working

Post by Ajmathe86 13/01/24, 08:17 pm

Hey everyone!
I am very new to all of this. I was able to get pretty much every other emulator to work but Xbox and Xbox 360.

When I launch a game for Xbox, it says I need to insert an Xbox disc.

When I launch a game for Xbox 360, the screen goes black for a moment then the emulator crashes.

For both, I have removed and reinstalled the emulators. I have also completely gutted retrobat and installed it again. I’ve tried different game iso’s. I have toggled which emulator for them to use (turned off auto under advanced system options). I’ve watched multiple videos to try to do it on my own with no positive movement.

Any other suggestions or should I just abandon those 2 emulators?
Ajmathe86
Ajmathe86

Back to top Go down

Xbox and Xbox 360 emulators not working Empty Re: Xbox and Xbox 360 emulators not working

Post by getupor 13/01/24, 09:41 pm

Hello and welcome to you on this forum

We got a Wiki, we're there is a lot of informations that can help.

In your case :
For XBOX, it could request for disc because he wait for a special format of ISO called XISO
For XBOX360, it could be because the dump is incorrect, or the game not yet compatible

In any case, you can :
-check for compatibility (for exemple https://github.com/xenia-project/game-compatibility/issues)
-check directly by starting the emulators from the emulators folder (after downloading them through RetroBat). If it don't work directly from emulators, it will not work better with RetroBat.

But let's get step by step, we will succeed.

Xbox and Xbox 360 emulators not working Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Ajmathe86 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Xbox and Xbox 360 emulators not working Empty Follow up

Post by Ajmathe86 13/01/24, 09:43 pm

getupor wrote:Hello and welcome to you on this forum

We got a Wiki, we're there is a lot of informations that can help.

In your case :
For XBOX, it could request for disc because he wait for a special format of ISO called XISO
For XBOX360, it could be because the dump is incorrect, or the game not yet compatible

In any case, you can :
-check for compatibility (for exemple https://github.com/xenia-project/game-compatibility/issues)
-check directly by starting the emulators from the emulators folder (after downloading them through RetroBat). If it don't work directly from emulators, it will not work better with RetroBat.

But let's get step by step, we will succeed.

They do the same outside of Retrobat. I will take a look at the wiki and report back! Thanks!
Ajmathe86
Ajmathe86

Back to top Go down

Xbox and Xbox 360 emulators not working Empty Re: Xbox and Xbox 360 emulators not working

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down