RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citra 3DS - 2X Resolution - SLOW in Retrobat but OK on RetroArch outside of Retrobat

2 posters

Go down

Citra 3DS - 2X Resolution - SLOW in Retrobat but OK on RetroArch outside of Retrobat  Empty Citra 3DS - 2X Resolution - SLOW in Retrobat but OK on RetroArch outside of Retrobat

Post by mexiace 14/07/21, 06:01 pm

Hi All,

Have a specific question on Citra 3DS within Retrobat.  Emulator is set to Libretro/Citra.  Any resolution setting above Native is very slow in games but if I run the Citra emulator outside of Retrobat with either RetroArch or Standalone it works fine.  Have tried setting the Video driver to DirectX 11, Vulkan, GLCore within Retrobat and still the issue persists.  Any idea what within Retrobat might be causing the slowdown?  

UPDATE: I noticed that if I go into the Retroarch menu when starting a game through Retrobat I can change the Video Driver to DirectX11 and resolution to 2x and then restart the game from within Retroarch and it works fine. However once I quit the game and start it up again through Retrobat and go back into Retroarch the settings are back to GLCore (video driver). Any way to set DirectX11 as the video driver and have it save the configuration? The Retrobat Advance System Options settings do not seem to work for the Video Driver choice.

Look forward to your replies.

Regards,
mexiace
mexiace

Back to top Go down

Citra 3DS - 2X Resolution - SLOW in Retrobat but OK on RetroArch outside of Retrobat  Empty Re: Citra 3DS - 2X Resolution - SLOW in Retrobat but OK on RetroArch outside of Retrobat

Post by Lorenzolamas 15/07/21, 12:10 am

Hello,

I have no issue, Direct X 11 and resolution set to X2, Games works fine.

Citra 3DS - 2X Resolution - SLOW in Retrobat but OK on RetroArch outside of Retrobat  2wfQZvJ
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down