RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pop cap games and scraping teknoparrot and xbox games

2 posters

Go down

Pop cap games and scraping teknoparrot and xbox games Empty Pop cap games and scraping teknoparrot and xbox games

Post by Bdizzle 01/10/21, 11:08 am

Hello,

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I tried search but got no results... what would be correct way to add PopCap games to retrobat? Would they just be added as Windows games?

Also I seem to have issues while scraping teknoparrot and xbox games... would this be because they are multiple files in a folder vs a single rom file?

I already have some images and snaps for these games but it is looking like I would have to manually create gameslist.xml as built in scrapper is not working for these platforms. I used Gengal game list generator to add my own images/vids for some console systems but again this method doesn't seem to work for Teknoparrot or Xbox games.... I think I am doing somthing wrong on these systems....

Any help would be appreciated
Thank you for your time.
Bdizzle
Bdizzle

Back to top Go down

Pop cap games and scraping teknoparrot and xbox games Empty Re: Pop cap games and scraping teknoparrot and xbox games

Post by getupor 02/10/21, 11:06 am

Hello

You're nearly on the same case exposed on FAQ
https://retrobat.forumgaming.fr/t135-faq-retrobat-wip#3559

because Teknoparrot games aren't recognised well.

So, if you allready got medias, you can try to use BatGui.exe to edit your gamelist, and point to your medias.

Pop cap games and scraping teknoparrot and xbox games Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pop cap games and scraping teknoparrot and xbox games Empty Re: Pop cap games and scraping teknoparrot and xbox games

Post by Bdizzle 06/10/21, 05:09 pm

Thank you for the reply, I will try Batgui and see how it goes

Bdizzle
Bdizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down