RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PCSX2 runtime parameters with error

2 posters

Go down

PCSX2 runtime parameters with error Empty PCSX2 runtime parameters with error

Post by Fleury 18/10/22, 01:45 pm

Hi,

I tried to update PCSX2 on my own to a Nightly Builds version, the executable changed its name and RetroBat no longer works, which I fixed by just changing the name of the PCSX2 executable to the old system pcsx2.exe, but the runtime parameters are no longer supported in the new version of PCSX2, eg --PORTABLE --FULLSCREEN etc... where can I fix this in Retrobat? In the es systems files I didn't find it, I'm already in a dead end and I don't know what I can do.
Fleury
Fleury

Back to top Go down

PCSX2 runtime parameters with error Empty Re: PCSX2 runtime parameters with error

Post by getupor 18/10/22, 03:19 pm

Hello
If you want a earlier version of PCSX2, you can try the V5 beta version.
But in any case, it make no sense to run nightly build, and we will not provide help for version not provided or tested by the team.

PCSX2 runtime parameters with error Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

PCSX2 runtime parameters with error Empty Re: PCSX2 runtime parameters with error

Post by Fleury 18/10/22, 03:38 pm

I thank you in advance for your interest, and I also appreciate the commitment of the whole team to this frontend, I'm starting a project with it now, and I intend to port my old project in EmulationStation to Retrobat, I have some facility with Photoshop maybe I can help in project if my help is welcome let me know.
Is there somewhere where I can change these parameters? After all, it's just launch parameters.
Fleury
Fleury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down