RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Shader settings in Retroarch menu have disappeared

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Shader settings in Retroarch menu have disappeared  Empty [RESOLVED] Shader settings in Retroarch menu have disappeared

Post by Xavi 07/02/23, 06:47 pm

Hello, thank you for the hard work on the version 5 releases, the updating process was pretty painless and I appreciated the help on a previous topic Smile

One thing I noticed that I tried to resolve on my own and couldn't. In V4.0.2 I could tell Retrobat to not use shaders and then I could set them through Retroarch itself, the reason why I did this is because the shaders given by Retrobat arent the ones I want to use so, for example, in Retroarch I could pick my favorite (CRT Royale) set it and save it for the core. Worked pretty well

However, with the new update, my shaders have reset and I can no longer access the shader menu through Retroarch at all. I imagine this is done on purpose so that I use the front end, but I would still like the flexibility or, maybe, be able to add shaders to the front end myself?

Anyways, some clarity on the topic would be appreciated, thank you
Xavi
Xavi

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Shader settings in Retroarch menu have disappeared  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Shader settings in Retroarch menu have disappeared

Post by Xavi 07/02/23, 11:42 pm

Ah, shit, haha. Merci bien Embarassed
Xavi
Xavi

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Shader settings in Retroarch menu have disappeared  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Shader settings in Retroarch menu have disappeared

Post by NickStels 01/03/23, 10:10 pm

greetings, I used a combination of several shaders in RetroArch, after updating the settings disappeared. is it possible to configure multiple shaders in RetroBat or to somehow return the settings? .
NickStels
NickStels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 01/03/23, 10:18 pm

you've read the wiki ?

the link above.

please select an avatar (see my signature)
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickStels 01/03/23, 11:31 pm

Lorenzolamas wrote:you've read the wiki ?

the link above.

please select an avatar (see my signature)

Yes, the instructions did not show that it was possible to set several shaders, but when I opened one of the files, everything became clear. Thanks. but it's still not a very convenient way if you want to pick up other new shaders options......
NickStels
NickStels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum