RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yuzu is forced to use Vulkan over openGl not good for Nvidia hardware

2 posters

Go down

yuzu is forced to use Vulkan over openGl not good for Nvidia hardware  Empty yuzu is forced to use Vulkan over openGl not good for Nvidia hardware

Post by hafbtm 19/02/23, 08:51 pm

hello, could someone help me?  I love retrobat and it does integrate with all emulators but I have a particular problem, when using yuzu, either early access or official, it is not able to use openGL to run the games, this is only when launching it with retrobat, when I start yuzu normally yes opengl is enabled and my settings are there, when launching it by retrobat it simply uses vulkan , I already changed the settings of the direct emulator in retrobat but this seems to have no effect it always uses vulkan , I already tried also to open yuzu with the retrobat shortcut and change the settings, it works until i exit the emulator and select game again, it always returns to vulkan
hafbtm
hafbtm

Back to top Go down

yuzu is forced to use Vulkan over openGl not good for Nvidia hardware  Empty Re: yuzu is forced to use Vulkan over openGl not good for Nvidia hardware

Post by tartifless 19/02/23, 09:00 pm

Hi, issue will be fixed soon in next version.

yuzu is forced to use Vulkan over openGl not good for Nvidia hardware  Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

hafbtm likes this post

Back to top Go down

yuzu is forced to use Vulkan over openGl not good for Nvidia hardware  Empty Re: yuzu is forced to use Vulkan over openGl not good for Nvidia hardware

Post by hafbtm 19/02/23, 09:22 pm

tartifless wrote:Hi, issue will be fixed soon in next version.
Hi, I'm glad this is a known or documented problem. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who makes this great project possible. It really is the best in the world!!!
hafbtm
hafbtm

Lorenzolamas and getupor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 19/02/23, 09:28 pm

Thanks, I'll bring it to the Team !

yuzu is forced to use Vulkan over openGl not good for Nvidia hardware  Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down