RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Disabling automatic controller mapping gone?

Go down

[RESOLVED] Disabling automatic controller mapping gone? Empty [RESOLVED] Disabling automatic controller mapping gone?

Post by MysticPrysm 03/03/23, 07:20 am

FIXED: The global deactivation setting was moved to game settings instead of dev settings. lol

EDIT: What I'm trying to achieve is swapping A and B, and setting the menu toggle hotkey to the PS button in retroarch, but upon changing those, exiting, and going back in, it's all overwritten by the retrobat settings.

If I can't achieve this due to the way retrobat is coded, that's fine, I just can't find a clear answer right now lol.

Original Post: Sorry for my ignorance lol, but is the option to disable automatic controller mapping int he developer options gone? Because mine doesn't have it. It's probably something dumb I'm not realizing. lol

So, I see it's PER system config now, I tried to go that route, and it still doesn't do what I'd like.

[RESOLVED] Disabling automatic controller mapping gone? Emulationstation_rt082xQ33I
MysticPrysm
MysticPrysm

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down