RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megabezels and vertical games problem

3 posters

Go down

Megabezels and vertical games problem Empty Megabezels and vertical games problem

Post by dagosal 10/03/23, 08:16 pm

Hello!!! I've been testing retrobat v5.1.1 and it's great!!! I have come across a problem with megabels and vertical games. For example, DonPachi in fbneo. There is no select option for vertical games... I have read and tried following the tutorial "Adding RetroArch shader sets to Retrobat" and they don't work like the example... For this reason, the aspect ratio is not respected nor is it displayed. see correctly.

Any help please?
dagosal
dagosal

Back to top Go down

Megabezels and vertical games problem Empty Re: Megabezels and vertical games problem

Post by Lorenzolamas 11/03/23, 03:00 pm

hello,

it's identified bug, corrected in the next Retrobat update. Wink

please, choose an avatar (see my signature below)
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Megabezels and vertical games problem Empty Re: Megabezels and vertical games problem

Post by dagosal 11/03/23, 08:38 pm

Brilliant!! I also saw that with megabezels and saturn, the bezel comes out inverted, as if it were reflected in a mirror... On the other hand, to continue enjoying megabezels, if I select the retroarch core for GameCube, it doesn't recognize the controls (xbox controller ) which by the way, works perfectly on all the retrobat systems I've tried so far.

Thank you for everything, you are very attentive, greetings.
dagosal
dagosal

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 11/03/23, 08:39 pm

when bezel is inverted, use "vflip" version Wink

Megabezels and vertical games problem Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dagosal 11/03/23, 08:41 pm

That easy? Thanks mate.
dagosal
dagosal

getupor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down