RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] My retrobat it's not loading

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] My retrobat it's not loading Empty [RESOLVED] My retrobat it's not loading

Post by Guilleiwd 18/04/23, 07:52 pm

hi guys my retrobat it's not working. mi machine it's a intel Nuc with celeron 4nuc and win10 I have instal the DirectX and all the files required, I have restarted the computer and after that I have install the program. After installation its success I try to run but it just give a flash and the desktop appears again. I have try execute as administrator but it still the same. I have modify the full screen and other stuff from bat gui but it stills the same thing. Any idea about what it's happening.
thanks so much in advance
Guilleiwd
Guilleiwd

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] My retrobat it's not loading Empty Re: [RESOLVED] My retrobat it's not loading

Post by Lorenzolamas 18/04/23, 11:24 pm

Hello,

it is certainly because you do not have the minimum required.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] My retrobat it's not loading Empty Re: [RESOLVED] My retrobat it's not loading

Post by Guilleiwd 19/04/23, 08:10 am

I have try to take a look about minimum requirements and there is people talking about inter core duo working with this
Guilleiwd
Guilleiwd

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 19/04/23, 08:53 am

Hello,
Maybe you can start by writing us the details of your pc configuration. The nuc model name for example.

Also, where did you install the vc++ from ? Did you install x86 and 64 bits version both?
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilleiwd 19/04/23, 09:14 am

[RESOLVED] My retrobat it's not loading Img_2010
[RESOLVED] My retrobat it's not loading Img_2011
[RESOLVED] My retrobat it's not loading Img_2012
tartifless wrote:Hello,
Maybe you can start by writing us the details of your pc configuration. The nuc model name for example.

Also, where did you install the vc++ from ? Did you install x86 and 64 bits version both?
Yes I have install All the files required from the main page of retrobat. the VC++ all of them and also the DirectX. it's the first time and the first machine that I try. I have done something similar some years ago with retropie and a raspberry pi but I don't want to go to go to Linux. I don't know which it's the problem but I think that the requirements of my Nuc are enough.
Guilleiwd
Guilleiwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilleiwd 19/04/23, 11:22 am

well now the problem is fixed and I have access. I made an update of the sistem in windows update and now it's working. thanks any way to Lorenzo lamas & tatiflex
Guilleiwd
Guilleiwd

Lorenzolamas and getupor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down