RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] RetroBat Arcade system best practices question (multiple mame romsets versions)

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] RetroBat Arcade system best practices question (multiple mame  romsets versions) Empty [RESOLVED] RetroBat Arcade system best practices question (multiple mame romsets versions)

Post by wtstreetglow 17/12/23, 03:07 am

Hello all,

Can I get some guidance on how retrobat handles the below and if it is possible to keep both versions.

I have mame 078 which I hear is best ran with lr-mame libretro (2003) and mame 1.06 which I hear is ran with advmame.

Is there a way to keep both versions with retrobat? If I use subfolders within the "arcade" system folder of retrobat, is there a way to assign a default emulator to each subfolder?

Is there a another or better way to handle this situation?
wtstreetglow
wtstreetglow

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] RetroBat Arcade system best practices question (multiple mame  romsets versions) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] RetroBat Arcade system best practices question (multiple mame romsets versions)

Post by DeadVoivod 18/12/23, 10:06 am

wtstreetglow wrote:Is there a another or better way to handle this situation?
Hi,

just get the newest MAME ROMset Very Happy
DeadVoivod
DeadVoivod

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] RetroBat Arcade system best practices question (multiple mame  romsets versions) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] RetroBat Arcade system best practices question (multiple mame romsets versions)

Post by wtstreetglow 18/12/23, 12:21 pm

DeadVoivod wrote:
wtstreetglow wrote:Is there a another or better way to handle this situation?
Hi,

just get the newest MAME ROMset Very Happy

Now that I'm thinking about it. Agreed!!
Sorry I was just used to using the lower powered devices like the pi, that couldn't take advantage of alot of the newer games.

On windows though, I follow you completely. Makes sense.

Thank you!!
wtstreetglow
wtstreetglow

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down