RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Hoping for help on extending a theme to more systems (tronkyfran)- best options/ alternatives. (I'm no graphic designer)

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Hoping for help on extending a theme to more systems (tronkyfran)- best options/ alternatives. (I'm no graphic designer) Empty [RESOLVED] Hoping for help on extending a theme to more systems (tronkyfran)- best options/ alternatives. (I'm no graphic designer)

Post by wtstreetglow 28/12/23, 07:19 pm

Hello all,
Hoping someone here may have already done this or can give me some guidance on my best option/ alternatives.
I am missing emulation station menu artwork for the following systems and am hoping to get something in the art direction of tronkyfran. Of course if it's just not possible (or already done by some sharing and caring person here), I am also more than ok with alternatives for these systems.
These are the systems that I really don't have appropriate artwork for:
Nintendo 3ds
Windows
Steam
Final Burn

For the time being I have copied the missing artwork from the "carbon" theme into my current theme for essentially a hybrid them but long term I would like to go in the direction spoken of here. Just hoping someone has already been down this path and can help me out.
Thank you all for any thoughts you have on this situation.
wtstreetglow
wtstreetglow

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Hoping for help on extending a theme to more systems (tronkyfran)- best options/ alternatives. (I'm no graphic designer) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Hoping for help on extending a theme to more systems (tronkyfran)- best options/ alternatives. (I'm no graphic designer)

Post by getupor 28/12/23, 07:27 pm

Hello
I've check the Tronkyfran theme...
And i think that you can do the same thing (or nearly) starting from Carbon theme and adding the asset you like from the tronkyfran.

Exemple of Carbon, with some changes in settings
[RESOLVED] Hoping for help on extending a theme to more systems (tronkyfran)- best options/ alternatives. (I'm no graphic designer) 2023-129

[RESOLVED] Hoping for help on extending a theme to more systems (tronkyfran)- best options/ alternatives. (I'm no graphic designer) Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Hoping for help on extending a theme to more systems (tronkyfran)- best options/ alternatives. (I'm no graphic designer) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Hoping for help on extending a theme to more systems (tronkyfran)- best options/ alternatives. (I'm no graphic designer)

Post by wtstreetglow 28/12/23, 08:47 pm

@getupor

Thank you!! I got it all working with your idea! Thank you so much. Everything looks perfect! I will get back to you on the ps2 controller situation shortly
wtstreetglow
wtstreetglow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down