RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolphin - all WII Games are in french language?

3 posters

Go down

Dolphin - all WII Games are in french language? Empty Dolphin - all WII Games are in french language?

Post by vanaxel 17/01/24, 09:00 pm

hello, i love Retrobat and find it much better than retroarch in everyday use. Recently I found a big BIOS package for retrobat and copied all BIOS files into the bios folder. Suddenly all the WII games were in French. OK - I deleted all BIOS files and restored the original state - but the WII games in Dolphin remain in French. I also switched to German in the menu under Emulation - but still French. I would like to have German - but I don't know where I can undo this. Does anyone have a brilliant idea? scratch scratch
vanaxel
vanaxel

Back to top Go down

Dolphin - all WII Games are in french language? Empty Re: Dolphin - all WII Games are in french language?

Post by tartifless 17/01/24, 09:20 pm

Can you open dolphin and check what is the path to the wii nand in the settings ?

Dolphin - all WII Games are in french language? Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dolphin - all WII Games are in french language? Empty Re: Dolphin - all WII Games are in french language?

Post by vanaxel 17/01/24, 09:22 pm

vanaxel
vanaxel

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 17/01/24, 09:23 pm

OK, what retrobat version ? Might be a bug to fix

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vanaxel 17/01/24, 09:27 pm

Very Happy Very Happy
i found it - my fault
change language in dolphin settings dirctly for WII
TY anyway for fast response!
vanaxel
vanaxel

Soledez likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 17/01/24, 09:29 pm

And can you show the wii tab and gamecube tab ?

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 17/01/24, 09:58 pm

Well, the option works fine from Retrobat for me

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vanaxel 17/01/24, 10:00 pm

hm no doesnt respond if i change it via retrobat-gui
have to do this in dolphin otherwise no change of the language scratch
vanaxel
vanaxel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soledez 18/01/24, 04:26 pm

Hey! This happen to me once by the same reason. Bios download from the web. The person who uploaded the Bios of course was French and uploaded everything with his settings ( at least those dolphin files ) Go check Citra Emulator to see if the same happens there cause that's where i got this issue and i couldn't find out why it was happening at the time. I already fix it last year but i didnt delete the whole bios folder. I went directly to the citra emulator and deleted that ( which maybe wasnt the right solution giving the fact on what you are saying here today i just needed to go the emulator settings directly lol ) Then i made a new citra instalation. Anyways Im sharing my story cause i went through this almost like you. Thank you for sharing your solution with us.
Soledez
Soledez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down