RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yuzu is not loading at random times

2 posters

Go down

yuzu is not loading at random times  Empty yuzu is not loading at random times

Post by kairi033 03/02/24, 06:24 pm

Hello,

For the pass few days I observe that at random times when I launch a switch game in retrobat (switch game list), yuzu won't load/Ui is not showing up. it is stuck with the static image of the game launched on emulationstation and  there is nothing happening even if I press start and select to go back.

in able to return to emulationstation/retrobat menu, I have to stop the process in task manager but the weird thing is, yuzu is not in the processes tab. The only yuzu process I can find is at the buttom inside the user's tab of task manager. this is really annoying to end task every time this happens

retrobat v5
yuzu latest build 17xx
hardware
GMKTec K1 Nucbox
AMD Ryzen 7 6800H

thank you.
kairi033
kairi033

Back to top Go down

yuzu is not loading at random times  Empty Re: yuzu is not loading at random times

Post by getupor 03/02/24, 08:39 pm

Hello

Have you test what happen if you start Yuzu directly, without Retrobat ?

yuzu is not loading at random times  Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

yuzu is not loading at random times  Empty Re: yuzu is not loading at random times

Post by kairi033 04/02/24, 12:33 am

yes, it starts normal this only happens inside retrobat.
kairi033
kairi033

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 04/02/24, 12:36 am

Ok, so it could mean 2 things :
- the install in Retrobat emulator folder isn't totally correct or
- you have define a setting in Yuzu that you haven't reproduce on the Retrobat menu

getupor
getupor
Admin

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kairi033 04/02/24, 12:48 am

actually I did a full wipe (PC factory  reset) and full reinstall and only two things are installed right now A.) Retrobat B.) Yuzu, two days ago but this same problem occur yesterday.

I am very sure that the folder structure inside retrobat and emulators are correct.

also the settings in yuzu are all default. same goes with retrobat.
kairi033
kairi033

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 06/02/24, 02:53 pm

Hello

You have to add some screen of the concerned folders showing their path (specially \emulators\yuzu\ and \emulators\yuzu\user) if you want that we help you.

getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down