RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] User Interface Questions

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] User Interface Questions Empty [RESOLVED] User Interface Questions

Post by 2dguy 08/02/24, 06:21 am

1) Is there a way to adjust video volume when they are played during the main interface? We can adjust the music and system volume but not the video volume.

2) Is there an attract mode available? For example, when I select "MAME" I'd like it to go into attract mode after a few minutes (user chosen) of inactivity and then based on user setting, a  random game is displayed every 10,20,30 seconds from that point on until someone moves the mouse, joystick, keyboard, etc.

Thank you. Smile
2dguy
2dguy

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] User Interface Questions Empty Re: [RESOLVED] User Interface Questions

Post by 2dguy 12/02/24, 12:20 pm

Found out you can totally disable video audio, this is perfect for my setup since I have custom music playing.
2dguy
2dguy

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] User Interface Questions Empty Re: [RESOLVED] User Interface Questions

Post by Aynshe 12/02/24, 01:45 pm

2dguy wrote:1) Is there a way to adjust video volume when they are played during the main interface? We can adjust the music and system volume but not the video volume.

2) Is there an attract mode available? For example, when I select "MAME" I'd like it to go into attract mode after a few minutes (user chosen) of inactivity and then based on user setting, a  random game is displayed every 10,20,30 seconds from that point on until someone moves the mouse, joystick, keyboard, etc.

Thank you. Smile

HI,

As you may have found, you can mute the sound but unless I'm mistaken you don't have dedicated volume management.

You have a sleep mode that loads game videos and the game currently playing can be run, but there is no option to select a single system.

[RESOLVED] User Interface Questions Modo
Aynshe
Aynshe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down