RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Retrobat does not start after bios update asus motherboard - conflict with bluetooth

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Retrobat does not start after bios update asus motherboard -  conflict with bluetooth Empty [RESOLVED] Retrobat does not start after bios update asus motherboard - conflict with bluetooth

Post by gabrielrrojo 22/03/24, 02:43 pm

I can't start any version of retrobat after updating the bios, but all other programs and games that I have installed work normally, can anyone help me?

pc specs:
ASUS B550M PLUS WIFI II
RYZEN 7 5700X
RTX 3060

Last edited by Lorenzolamas on 09/04/24, 07:27 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : typing error)
gabrielrrojo
gabrielrrojo

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Retrobat does not start after bios update asus motherboard -  conflict with bluetooth Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Retrobat does not start after bios update asus motherboard - conflict with bluetooth

Post by DeadVoivod 23/03/24, 03:19 pm

Hi,

did you try to reinstall RetroBat? Perhaps some paths got messed up, which would be strange though.
DeadVoivod
DeadVoivod

getupor and gabrielrrojo like this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Retrobat does not start after bios update asus motherboard -  conflict with bluetooth Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Retrobat does not start after bios update asus motherboard - conflict with bluetooth

Post by gabrielrrojo 09/04/24, 04:20 pm

I discovered the problem, when I connect my Xiaomi Poco X4 GT smartphone to Bluetooth, the retrobat doesn't start, I just had to remove the pairing and the problem was solved, thank you everyone.
gabrielrrojo
gabrielrrojo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aynshe 09/04/24, 05:15 pm

it's crazy..

And when you have retrobat launched and you pair it also glides?

[RESOLVED] Retrobat does not start after bios update asus motherboard -  conflict with bluetooth Modo
Aynshe
Aynshe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down