RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Retrobat Overwriting Retroarch Configuration

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Retrobat Overwriting Retroarch Configuration Empty [RESOLVED] Retrobat Overwriting Retroarch Configuration

Post by VampiricSaviour 06/12/22, 02:37 am

Good evening, all Smile

Been loving Retrobat for a while now and just upgraded to the 5.0 version.  You guys have made something really incredible here!

I was just wondering if there was a way to stop Retrobat / ES from overwriting the Retroarch configs every time it loads.  I like to use the SLANG shaders in Retroarch with different configs per system, and it would be nice to have the settings save Smile

Any help in this would be greatly appreciate, and thank you all!

V

Last edited by VampiricSaviour on 07/12/22, 01:01 am; edited 1 time in total
VampiricSaviour
VampiricSaviour

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Retrobat Overwriting Retroarch Configuration Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Retrobat Overwriting Retroarch Configuration

Post by cynder9792 06/12/22, 06:40 am

VampiricSaviour wrote:Good evening, all Smile

Been loving Retrobat for a while now and just upgraded to the 5.0 version.  You guys have made something really incredible here!

I was just wondering if there was a way to stop Retrobat / ES from overwriting the Retroarch configs every time it loads.  I like to use the SLANG shaders in Retroarch with different configs per system, and it would be nice to have the settings save Smile

Any help in this would be greatly appreciate, and thank you all!

V

Have you added the custom cfg file for the systems? Not sure if this will fix it but its worth a shot.
cynder9792
cynder9792

VampiricSaviour likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Retrobat Overwriting Retroarch Configuration Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Retrobat Overwriting Retroarch Configuration

Post by getupor 06/12/22, 07:21 am

Hello

When a Retroarch setting is withdrawn, it means that there is a setting allready define within RetroBat.
In your case, you can create a fixed configuration
https://wiki.retrobat.org/tutorials/adding-retroarch-shader-sets-to-retrobat

[RESOLVED] Retrobat Overwriting Retroarch Configuration Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

VampiricSaviour likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by VampiricSaviour 06/12/22, 02:35 pm

Interesting.. I will give that a try tonight. Thank you!
VampiricSaviour
VampiricSaviour

getupor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by VampiricSaviour 07/12/22, 01:01 am

This worked perfectly!

Thank you, again
VampiricSaviour
VampiricSaviour

getupor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down