RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] retrobat does not have an input driver - raw for retroarch

4 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] retrobat does not have an input driver - raw for retroarch Empty [RESOLVED] retrobat does not have an input driver - raw for retroarch

Post by rainforce 13/10/23, 07:33 am

Hi,

I am trying to set up 2 sinden lightgun in retroarch which requires using raw input driver. It works well when I use retroarch directly. But retrobat always overwrite the setting to dinput. I already disabled the setting for auto config controller but the input driver setting is still overwritten. BTW, I am using latest V5

Thanks,

Last edited by rainforce on 13/10/23, 07:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
rainforce
rainforce

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] retrobat does not have an input driver - raw for retroarch Empty Re: [RESOLVED] retrobat does not have an input driver - raw for retroarch

Post by tartifless 13/10/23, 08:20 am

If you have 2 sinden connected and set "use guns" in retrobat, it will automatically set the driver to raw.

[RESOLVED] retrobat does not have an input driver - raw for retroarch Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] retrobat does not have an input driver - raw for retroarch Empty Re: [RESOLVED] retrobat does not have an input driver - raw for retroarch

Post by rainforce 13/10/23, 06:29 pm

Where is the 'use guns' setting? Do you mean set lightgun for P1 Controller Type and P2 Controller Type in Advanced Setting => Controller of the system instead of AUTO? This works for one of my collection Naomi but does not work for the other Dreamcast. I checked that all other settings are the same for them.
rainforce
rainforce

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 13/10/23, 06:51 pm

Hello

Have you try this setting ?

[RESOLVED] retrobat does not have an input driver - raw for retroarch 2023-113

[RESOLVED] retrobat does not have an input driver - raw for retroarch Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 13/10/23, 07:07 pm

Hi, please, choose an avatar, see my signature below.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rainforce 13/10/23, 07:31 pm

Great. That works. Thank you!
rainforce
rainforce

Lorenzolamas and getupor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down