RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone done any trick to run APKs as games?

2 posters

Go down

Has anyone done any trick to run APKs as games? Empty Has anyone done any trick to run APKs as games?

Post by hozerino 02/05/23, 04:24 am

Hello everyone, good night (or day, or afternoon). I recently wanted to install some Android-based games/apps, like Minecraft Pocket Edition, Netflix etc, so I could interact with them with the controller without needing mouse and keyboard.

I'm aware there isn't a "Android" emulator in RetroBat (at least I didn't find it, please point it out to me if it has one), so I wanted to know if anyone ever did something like that, like making an executable out of a .APK and how it worked out.

Thanks!
hozerino
hozerino

Back to top Go down

Has anyone done any trick to run APKs as games? Empty Re: Has anyone done any trick to run APKs as games?

Post by DeadVoivod 29/06/23, 06:22 pm

Did you try with Bluestacks?
DeadVoivod
DeadVoivod

Back to top Go down

Has anyone done any trick to run APKs as games? Empty Re: Has anyone done any trick to run APKs as games?

Post by hozerino 02/08/23, 02:31 am

DeadVoivod wrote:Did you try with Bluestacks?

I thought about using it but from what I searched, I couldn't laucnh games directly, I'd need to first launch BlueStacks and then launch the game, I wanted them all launchable from RetroBat.
hozerino
hozerino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down