RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model 3 emulator exited unexpectedly.

2 posters

Go down

Model 3 emulator exited unexpectedly.  Empty Model 3 emulator exited unexpectedly.

Post by Stavros75 10/05/23, 12:04 am

I dropped some ROMs in the model 3 folder and i can see them in the frontend. But when i press enter to play an error pops up that says "emulator exited unexpectedly" so i click on ok and the emulator closes. Before this the first time i tried to run a game from model 3 system retrobat asked me if i want to update the model 3 emulator version and i selected yes, I don't know if this helps.

I am using a pc and a 6 button and arcade sticks setup.
Stavros75
Stavros75

Back to top Go down

Model 3 emulator exited unexpectedly.  Empty Re: Model 3 emulator exited unexpectedly.

Post by Lorenzolamas 10/05/23, 12:14 am

Hi guy...

this is the last time I repeat it.
say hello, politeness is not optional here.
Next time I will delete your posts.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Model 3 emulator exited unexpectedly.  Empty Re: Model 3 emulator exited unexpectedly.

Post by Stavros75 10/05/23, 12:15 am

I didn't know that but if if I didn't it's not nice not to say hello, you are absolutely right and I am sorry.
Stavros75
Stavros75

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 10/05/23, 12:17 am

Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Stavros75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down