RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Win 11 won't recognize PS3 Controller

2 posters

Go down

Win 11 won't recognize PS3 Controller Empty Win 11 won't recognize PS3 Controller

Post by herman_toothrot 15/05/23, 09:40 am

Hi everyone,

not directly a Retrobat questions, but hoping you can help me anyway since it's related. I am trying to connect a PS3 Dualshock 3 controller to my PC (Win 11) via Bluetooth. I downloaded and installed the SCPtoolkit driver package and get to a page where I am requested to connect my PS3 Controller via USB for the driver to be installed. However, once I pair it, the system somehow does not recognize my controller. The 4 red LED lights on the controller are flashing. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks, Herman
herman_toothrot
herman_toothrot

Back to top Go down

Win 11 won't recognize PS3 Controller Empty Re: Win 11 won't recognize PS3 Controller

Post by Lorenzolamas 15/05/23, 06:29 pm

Hi,

If you need support for SCPtoolkit, use the SCPtoolkit forum...

You know, we have enough work with Retrobat support.

study
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Win 11 won't recognize PS3 Controller Empty Re: Win 11 won't recognize PS3 Controller

Post by herman_toothrot 15/05/23, 08:15 pm

Thanks Lorenzolamas and understood. I though this would have been interesting for a wider audience since connecting a controller to a PC is sort of a natural step before running Retrobat. But understood you want to focus on Retrobat specific issues here, thanks for your quick reply.

In case anyone is interested, I was able to fix my problem by following the steps here: https://www.pcgamer.com/ps3-controller-on-pc-guide/
herman_toothrot
herman_toothrot

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down