RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to hide white screen window when yuzu launch from retrobat ?

4 posters

Go down

How to hide white screen window when yuzu launch from retrobat ? Empty How to hide white screen window when yuzu launch from retrobat ?

Post by oldgamer 08/07/23, 09:40 pm

I am new to this forum and new to retro bat frontend and I don't know how to fix it this issue
if someone or anyone can please help me or show me how to make this white screen not show up during the retrobat launcher I be very grateful

Please keep in my I am not a computer sabbie or tech software sabbie  please help this old man out Sad

here a short video how she behaving.  I want to be like other emulator where is launches with out no windows showing up.

How to hide white screen window when yuzu launch from retrobat ? Yc3ievg

Last edited by oldgamer on 09/07/23, 02:09 am; edited 1 time in total
oldgamer
oldgamer

Back to top Go down

How to hide white screen window when yuzu launch from retrobat ? Empty Re: How to hide white screen window when yuzu launch from retrobat ?

Post by tartifless 08/07/23, 09:51 pm

Hello,
Not much you can do here, once Retrobat hands over the process to yuzu, yuzu will display this screen, we can not follow what happens in the emulator but only the fact that yuzu process has starter...

How to hide white screen window when yuzu launch from retrobat ? Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

oldgamer likes this post

Back to top Go down

How to hide white screen window when yuzu launch from retrobat ? Empty Re: How to hide white screen window when yuzu launch from retrobat ?

Post by Lorenzolamas 09/07/23, 12:52 am

We do not develop emulators, if the programmers of these emulators do not add options to hide this white window, it will always be like this.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

oldgamer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldgamer 09/07/23, 01:27 am

Lorenzolamas wrote:We do not develop emulators, if the programmers of these emulators do not add options to hide this white window, it will always be like this.
Shocked wow okay and thank you so mush for responding my topic Smile . A friend my told me that I should invest my time and money on Launch box with Big box to make yuzu not showing the white window that they have a setting wait time control to hide any white window when a emulator starts. But I love retro bat so mush and its free very friendly for us old people to use.  I don't want to invest on Big Box because is too mush for this old man to follow and I feel Retro Bat is the best. Maybe in future Retro Bat can have a close similarity like Big Box to hide windows setting timer after game launching that be great to see Smile

Last edited by oldgamer on 09/07/23, 02:10 am; edited 3 times in total
oldgamer
oldgamer

Back to top Go down

Post by oldgamer 09/07/23, 01:30 am

tartifless wrote:Hello,
Not much you can do here, once Retrobat hands over the process to yuzu, yuzu will display this screen, we can not follow what happens in the emulator but only the fact that yuzu process has starter...
I see and thank you Smile
oldgamer
oldgamer

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 09/07/23, 07:57 am

oldgamer wrote:I should invest my time and money on Launch box with Big box to make yuzu not showing the white window that they have a setting wait time control to hide any white window when a emulator starts.

Hello
Even in this case, the white windows exist, it's just that you don't see it as it's masked with another windows during this time... So it's just a matter of "what you have in your screen during this time" Wink

Last edited by getupor on 09/07/23, 08:31 am; edited 1 time in total

How to hide white screen window when yuzu launch from retrobat ? Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 09/07/23, 08:16 am

Hi,
We will see if there could be some kind of waiting screen to set-up the future.
The issue being that some emulators load faster than other, meaning this could hide already some introduction for other systems...
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down