RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Retrobat recgnizes my PS3 controller but will not let me map

Go down

[RESOLVED] Retrobat recgnizes my PS3 controller but will not let me map Empty [RESOLVED] Retrobat recgnizes my PS3 controller but will not let me map

Post by tranquil_parrot_02387 03/01/24, 04:13 am

[RESOLVED]: I used this link and it fixed it: HERE

I have an original PS3 controller connected to my PC via USB using the same charging cable that is used to plug the controller into the PS3. When it is plugged into the PC and I have Retrobat open, it shows "controller connected" at the top of the screen. When I unplug, it shows "controller disconnected." There is also a small controller icon in the top left corner of the screen when it is plugged in. Device settings in my PC also show that a PS3 controller is connected. All seems normal. The 4 red lights on the PS3 controller are blinking red.

But I cannot get it to recognize a button push to advance to the mapping screen. I used my keyboard to get to the mapping menu, but cannot get past the screen below. I have tried pressing and holding every button on the controller. I have also tried another PS3 controller. Both controllers work on the PS3 like normal.

This is a brand new download of Retrobat.

[RESOLVED] Retrobat recgnizes my PS3 controller but will not let me map Retrob10
tranquil_parrot_02387
tranquil_parrot_02387

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down