RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Retrobat Resetting Controller Confguration

4 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Retrobat Resetting Controller Confguration Empty [RESOLVED] Retrobat Resetting Controller Confguration

Post by Zorn 08/06/22, 05:08 am

I know this question has been asked previously, but I can't see a definitive answer.
Whenever I set my controls manually in Retroarch, they are saved to the retroarch.cfg file and are applicable regardless of how many times I open and close Retroarch.
As soon as I launch Retrobat, these seemed to be overridden. Is this due to Retrobat or Emulation Station?
Either way, is there a foolproof way of making the configuration stick and not be changed upon reboot of Retrobabt?

Thank you so much for your help guys.
Zorn
Zorn

bobbythegreat34 likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Retrobat Resetting Controller Confguration Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Retrobat Resetting Controller Confguration

Post by Lorenzolamas 08/06/22, 07:03 pm

"Hello"

The answer is always the same "don't touch any settings on retroarch"

Retrobat don't work like that. if you don't want to follow the instructions, use another frontend.

Yes, I'm tired of constantly answering the same questions which by magic should have another answer... Especially to people who don't even say "Hello".

Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

getupor likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Retrobat Resetting Controller Confguration Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Retrobat Resetting Controller Confguration

Post by Zorn 09/06/22, 03:13 am

Lorenzolamas wrote:"Hello"

The answer is always the same "don't touch any settings on retroarch"

Retrobat don't work like that.  if you don't want to follow the instructions, use another frontend.

Yes, I'm tired of constantly answering the same questions which by magic should have another answer... Especially to people who don't even say "Hello".

My apologies big guy. Hi all and thank you so much for a great build.

Understood with the settings also. Appreciate the quick response Smile
Zorn
Zorn

Lorenzolamas and bobbythegreat34 like this post

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by getupor 16/01/23, 07:19 am

bobbythegreat34 wrote:

Then stop answering the fucking questions then & let someone else jagoff

Being polite is another simple & basic rule here.
So please grow up, and avoid this kind of behaviour. This will be my last warning.

[RESOLVED] Retrobat Resetting Controller Confguration Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 16/01/23, 07:43 am

Bye bye bobbythegreat34... 24
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down